CONCRETE SCREW FIXINGS
Concrete Screw Fixings with ETA (European Technical Assessment) Certification.
Sizes: M8 & M10 female fixings in both 35mm & 55mm lengths.
Materials: Carbon steel anchor body. Zinc-plated coating Cr3+ layer.
Click below for our technical sheets and ETA documentation for each size variant:
The Benefits of Concrete Screws:
- Triple ‘Hi-Low’ patented thread design that ensures close contact with hole edges to increase pull-out loading.
- Can be Installed using Torx driver bit or 13mm impact socket.
- M8/10 Dual internal female thread for both 8mm and 10mm threaded fixings.
- Non-expansion design suited to temporary fixing thus enabling removal.
- Suitable for cracked and un-cracked concrete C20/25 – C50/60 as specified within ETA document.
If you have any technical questions about our concrete fixings, speak to an expert today on 01922 743 322. You can also download the Spec Sheet or Size chart for this product by clicking on the relevant DOWNLOAD icons. More on ETA. See also our full Fixings range which includes other fixings for concrete.