Phenolic foam insulation:
- CFC / HCFC free (ODP 0%)
- Class 0 UK Fire Compliance having low flame spread and low smoke emission in order to meet local fire regulations
- Rigid Closed Cell foam construction, thus resisting moisture ingress
- Thermally efficient ie low ‘K’ value, saving energy and Carbon Dioxide emissions.
- Ideally suited for use on cold and chilled water services (temperature range minus 180° C to 120° C)
- Suitable for mild steel, stainless steel and copper pipework, available from stock in sizes 1/2” NB to 6” NB (15mm – 159mm) and thicknesses from 15mm to 50mm.
(Full specification available on request. For full details please contact our sales department).
- FSC approved wood only available on special request
- Manufactured from Obeche wood, 100mm in length (longer lengths available to order).
- Foil facing for vapour sealing available to order thus reducing condensation.
Blocks can be ‘notched out’ for trace heating, allowing cables to be run alongside piping underneath insulation.