Our Channel and Accessories products:
- Channel manufactured in accordance with BS6946:1988.
- Available in 3 and 6 metre lengths (other lengths available cut to order) in plain or slotted profile, back to back profile and both.
- Standard and light gauge material.
- Pre-galv. finish, full end slots on all sections.
- Full loading tables available for comprehensive analysis.
- All Bracketry manufactured in accordance with BS6946:1988, 6mm thick HDG finish except where specified.
- End caps and closure strip available to suit all profiles.
Our channel support system is now certified in accordance with BSI guidelines.
Greenaway Pipeline Products offer a full and comprehensive range of Channel (Strut) in 3 metre and 6 metre standard lengths to BS6946:1988 (British Standard specification for Metal Channel Cable Support Systems) available in Slotted and Plain, Pre Galvanised finish.
Sizes available are 41mm x 21mm, 41mm x 41mm, and 41mm x 82mm (Back to Back) profiles. These are available in Standard Gauge (2.5mm) and Light Gauge (1.5mm) thickness. Special pre cut lengths are also available to order, along with other finishes. All Slotted Channel length profiles have full end slots (Standard lengths only).
Our support system is complimented by a full range of Channel accessories in 6mm thick profile, Hot Dipped Galvanised (HDG) finish. These products are for use when supporting Pipework and Ducting and can also be used in other framework applications.
Loading tables and Safe Working Load Data can be made available on request. Slip and Pull Out tests have also been carried out in conjunction with BSI guidelines.
The Channel Strut lengths are also CE marked. The Channel accessory range comprises both Angle and Flat brackets, Beam clamps, U shape brackets, Z profile brackets and also Channel Nuts in a choice of Plain, Short Spring and Long Spring alternatives. We also offer Cantilever Arms in various lengths to suit the Channel profile. Our Pipe Support and Pipe Clamp range can be mounted, hung or supported in conjunction with the Channel Strut lengths.
We are also able to source other Channel accessory brackets should you require them.